- DEERFIELD FIRE / FULL ASSIST FROM NORTH BRANCH FIRE: 6300 Blk of N. Lapeer Rd. Structure fire. A 70x40 pole barn with a attached garage. Smoke coming from the garage, and the pole barn is on fire.#Deerfield
THIS POST IS DELAYED
- I am on this fire, or fires. I have to go back to the beginning..... Bare with me her.... PLEASE ST AWAY FROM PAST BURNSIDE RD. POLICE HAVE SHUT THE ROAD DOWN AT BURNSIDE RD AND N. LAPEER RD. AND AT N. LAPEER RD. AND NORTH BRANCH RD.
- Does anyone see the last call I posted of the suspicious in North Branch? This computer is messes up or something....sigh
- SUSPICIOUS: 4200 Blk of N. Summers Rd. Caller states that their is someone at their house, and they are banging on their door. Caller was requested last night to come get their 19 y/o granddaughter from the callers daughter and son n laws. the granddaughter had been assaulted prior to being picked up. Now the 19 y/o 's mother and brother is there banging on the door, and going in callers unattached garage. Caller's daughter drives a red truck with a black cap. They aren't seeing this vehicle so they don't know where it is. The brother is 16 y/o, 5'11", 250lb. Caller is terrified. Now the subjects are trying to get in the side door.. Then they were back in the garage. They came to the front door, and caller yelled out to them to leave an that police had been call. The 16 y/o was very angry, and said that they weren't leaving. That they were there to collect the 19 y/o. Then caller states they weren't sure who was there other then their 16 y/o grandson. #NorthBranch
- EMS ALPHA 20> 7200 Blk of McTaggart Rd. 62 y/o M with upper back paint, that's between his shoulder blades. He states it started about 15 min ago. #NorthBranch
- Starting today, 7-21-14, no matter how long it may take into the following day, ALL scanner calls will be posted on this page. They will have earlier call, earlier call and the date the call happened. We want to provide around the clock coverage of the happenings in Lapeer County regardless whether they are delayed or not.
- EMS ALPHA 40: 200 Blk of Oglethorpe Dr. 75 y/o F whose heart is beating really fast. She thinks she has A-fib, and back problems. #Elba
- PDA DEER: North Branch Rd. and Patrick Rd. 2003, silver, GMC pickup. They are pulled over with their hazards on. #NorthBranch
- LOCKOUT: 3800 Blk of S. Lapeer Rd. Caller states there is a 5 month old locked in the vehicle. #Metamora
LPONP WOULD LIKE TO SEND OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE ELBA TOWNSHIP FIRE AND RESCUE FIREFIGHTERS, THE FIREFIGHTER FAMILY AS A WHOLE, HIS FAMILY, AND MANY FRIENDS. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME. MAY YOU ALL FIND COMFORT AND PEACE.
WILLIAM SHEPARD WAS A RESPECTED MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY. HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED BY MANY, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
************************* R.I.P. WILLIAM SHEPARD *********************
* ALL CALL MESSAGE FROM ELBA TOWNSHIP FIRE AND RESCUE *
IT IS WITH A SAD HEART THAT ELBA TOWNSHIP FIRE AND RESCUE ANNOUNCES THE PASSING OF:
WILLIAM SHEPARD ON THURSDAY JULY 17, 2014THE ELBA TOWNSHIP FIRE
WILLIAM WAS A VETERAN OF ELBA TOWNSHIP FIRE AND RESCUE, AND SERVED WITH HONOR, PRIDE, AND DEDICATION FOR OVER 40 YEARS. HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED, BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS, AND SERVICE TO THE RESIDENTS OF ELBA.
A MEMORIAL SERVICE WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY JULY 23-2014 AT GRACE EPISCOPAL CHURCH IN LAPEER.
VISITATION WILL BE 10:00 AM TO 11:00 AM, AND WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A MEMORIAL SERVICE AT 11:00 AM.
- ALMONT FIRST RESPONDERS / EMS ALPHA 30: 300 Blk of Johnathon Dr. 59 y/o M with diabetic problems. They believe that his sugar is low. Caller can't get his meter to work to check his sugar level. He is awake and breathing. He is not alert, and not behaving normally. He is not combative at all. #Almont
- MARATHON FIRST RESPONDERS / EMS ALPHA 20: POSSIBLE PI: In the area of Hollenbeck Rd. and Marathon Rd. Report of a M laying in the roadway. Caller believes he has been hit due to his shoes are away from his body. He is breathing, but unconscious. #Marathon
- INTOXICATED SUBJECT: 1500 Blk of Demille Rd. Police out investigating an intoxicated subject there. #LapeerCity
- PDA DEER: W. bound 69 at the Flint River overpass. Report of a white Ford Focus that hit a deer there. #Lapeer
- ALARM (DELAYED FOR OFFICER SAFETY): 700 Blk of W. Dryden Rd. Building office motion alarm. Police checked this to be secure. #Metamora